Come Join Our Team!
Local Coordinator - Rochester, NY
Au Pair 4 Me is seeking a motivated individual that would like to be a Local Coordinator. This position only requires a few hours (3-5) a month and it is a very rewarding project to take on in your spare time, weave into your everyday life, and earn some extra spending money. This is a great opportunity for stay at home parents, educators, childcare professionals and students.
The primary focus is for Local Coordinator to support the local host families and their au pairs and monitor their progress throughout the program. Job responsibilities include:
· monthly meetings with Au Pairs (activities scheduled at your discretion).
· Monthly phone contact with each host family.
· Report Directly to a Regional Coordinator that will assist you with any of your responsibilities and guide you through your responsibilities.
· Maintain Reports/Records that document your monthly contacts with au pairs and host families.
· Meeting with new Host Families when they have selected an au pair. This meeting is to inspect the au pair bedroom and go over all Au Pair Program Rules and Regulations.
· Meet with all newly arrived (within 14 days of arrival) Au Pairs and a host parent to go over Au Pair Program Rules and Regulations.