Quality, Dependable, and Flexible Childcare
Childcare You Can Trust Just Like Family
Never worry about unexpected sick days or school closures, odd hours at work, or unreliable childcare again.
Unlike typical childcare options, such as a nanny, daycare or a babysitter, an au pair becomes a part of your family. They offer flexibility and dependability, while offering an enriching cultural background for you and your family.
Au Pair 4 Me Offers:
- A comprehensive matching process
- Careful screening and orientation for au pairs
- Child safety courses for au pairs upon arrival through the American Red Cross
- The supervision and support of a local childcare consultant
- Coverage for sick days, unexpected school closures, and date nights
An Au Pair Offers:
- Flexibility - Up to 45 hours of childcare per week around your schedule
- Affordability - $335 per week instead of $750+ per week for a nanny or daycare*
- Reliability - Your au pair lives in your home, so they are always there when you need them
- An Immersive Cultural Experience - With au pairs from all over the world, your children will be exposed to a unique culture of your choosing
* Depending on location